- What personally identifiable information (PII) is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information, your web browser automatically sends us and Google Analytics (see the section titled “Google Analytics and Cookies
”) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using;
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- Date and time you access our site; and
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site (e.g. to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful). We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
We will not obtain PII about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information via e-mail or telephone contact initiated through the site. We will use the voluntary information you provide to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or telephone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to PII that you voluntarily provide. The computers/servers in which we store PII are kept in a secure environment.
Google Analytics and Cookies
We make use of Google Analytics to track and analyze general usage metrics related to this site. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google that collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other PII. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with PII.
Google Analytics makes use of a “cookie” to track your usage of the site as outlined in their documentation. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any PII obtained via e-mail or phone contact with us initiated through use of the site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects PII.